Voit siten lähettää kappaleita musiikkiteekistäsi käsin ja muokata ne täysin uudeksi, ainutlaatuiseksi musiikiksi.
PC:n käyttäjille sopivalla konsolilla voit kuunnella, miksata musiikkia ja luoda ihan omat versiot tanssibiiseistä.
Yhteensopiva softa Windows XP SP2 tai Windows Vista SP2 tai Windows 7 kanssa sekä MAC.
Laite saa virtansa USB-portin kautta!
U-MIX CONTROL PRO
MixVibes’ U-MIX CONTROL PRO is a DJ package including CROSS DJ software and an external MIDI DJ controller with an internal sound interface.
This is the perfect package for DJs seeking a compact, professional DJ solution, which makes no compromise on the design and quality.
- USB DJ MIDI controller
- Layout and features optimized to match with MixVibes’ CROSS software range
- Integrated 4-channel audio interface (2 stereo inputs/ 2 stereo outputs)
- 2 x stereo RCA outputs for connection to loudspeakers, hi-fi or to a mixer
- 2x headphones jack output connections (6.35 mm & 3.5 mm) for direct monitoring
- 2 x stereo RCA inputs (with phono pre-amplification) to connect turntables, CD or MP3 players
- 6.35 mm microphone jack input with automatic talk-over function
- Altogether 133 MIDI controls: 27 buttons, 5 faders, 5 rotary potentiometers, 6 push-rotary potentiometers, 5 push encoders, 2 jog wheels
- Shift key for alternate functions on all controls
- Touch-sensitive jog wheels for precise scratch
- Light feedback of all controls
- Cross fader curve adjustment
- Low latency ASIO driver Support
- USB bus powered
- Anti-theft device: Kensington® safety slot
- MAC & PC compatible
CROSS DJ - SOFTWARE FEATURES
- Full DJ software license and free updates
- Hands-on control of most software features with the U-MIX CONTROL PRO
- Integrated 2-channel mixer with 3-Band EQ and frequency kills
- iTunes® integration & smart media management
- 3 audio effects per deck to customize your music
- 6 locators per deck
- Automatic beat synchronization
- Automatic on-beat loops
- On-beat smart seek and loop jump
- Up to +/-100% pitch range
- Master Tempo to change your songs’ speed while keeping the original tonal key
- Line input (for MP3 players etc.)
- Mix recording
- ASIO and Core Audio compatible
- MIDI assignments and Keyboard shortcuts customization
- Compatible audio formats: AIFF, WAV, MP3, FLAC, OGG and AAC
MIXMOVE Tech Award 2011: Best DJ Controller < 600€
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
Windows XP SP2 or Windows Vista SP2 or Windows 7
Core 2 Duo / 1.8 GHz or higher
1 GB RAM
1x available USB port
Mac OS X 10.4,
Intel Core 2 Duo / 1.8 GHz or higher
1 GB RAM,
1x available USB port
Please note: These are the minimum requirements to run U-MIX CONTROL.PRO
For best performance and for use in professional situations we recommend you buy a higher spec computer.
We also recommend Intel Processors.
- Dimensions: 375 x 43 x 193 mm
- Weight: 1.83 kg
Built-in audio interface to use your controller in all possible modes
- Standalone mode: simply use your computer and your controller. Plug your speakers and headphones to the controller.
- MP3 player: plug your MP3 player to the controllers’ line inputs, activate the ‘LINE-in’ source and play your music with EQs, FX and cross fading transitions.
- Regular vinyl/CD: plug in your vinyl or CD players to the controller’s built-in soundcard and play your traditional vinyl and CD records using the Bypass/through mode (line-input).
- Digital Vinyl System: plug in your vinyl or CD players to the controller’s built-in soundcard and use the controller as a mixer or to launch effects, loops, … Just upgrade to MixVibes CROSS and get the control vinyl or CDs to enjoy these features.
2 stereo inputs: 2 x 2 RCA mono inputs, to bring external sources into your mix.
The U-MIX CONTROL PRO’s inputs are compatible with:
- PHONO-input devices (turntables)
- consumer LINE-input devices (MP3 players, etc)
- professional LINE-input devices (studio gear & CD players)
- boosted LINE-input devices (Pioneer CDJ players…)
1 microphone input
- 1/4" jack plug with volume knob and automatic talk-over function that reduces the volume of your song when you speak.
2 stereo outputs
- Master/Mix output (channels 1-2)
2 RCA stereo connectors for hi-fi & mixers
- Preview/Monitoring output (channels 3-4)
2 RCA stereo connectors for speakers & mixers
1/4" jack (6.35mm) and 1/8" jack (3.5mm) for headphones pre-listening with volume adjustment and cue/mix knob
Classic 2-channel design
- 1 x professional long-life smooth cross fader with adjustable cross fader curve
- 2 x volume sliders with PRO long-life line faders
- 2 x 3-band equalizer with ‘Push2Kill’ rotary potentiometers (frequency kill integrated to EQ knobs)
- 2 x gain rotary potentiometers
- 2 x touch-sensitive jog wheels for precise scratch, pitch bend and seek/search in your song.
- 2 x high resolution 14-bit pitch faders
- 1 x push encoder knob for loop control
- 1 x push encoder and 1 x rotary potentiometer for effect control
- 4 x buttons for locators control (Locators 1-2-3 when select-LED is off, locators 4-5-6 when LED is on)
- Yellow, orange and red light feedback to match CROSS DJ software’s colours
- 1 x rotary potentiometer for master control
- Library browsing section
1 x push encoder for quick and easy music library browsing
Load buttons for player A and B
- Cue/Mix control knob
- Headphones volume knob
- Microphone volume knob
- 3-position ‘on/off/talk-over’ microphone switch